Wednesday, March 18th, 2020 by Alexis Wolfe
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
3. Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
4. Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
5. Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
6. If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
7. Only share information from trusted sources.
Here, at The Basement Doctor, we are taking preventative measures to keep our customers, employees and all of our families safe and healthy. All of our employees have been instructed on safe practices and when normally a handshake is encouraged, at this time, we will be giving our best smile.
The one thing that is certain is we will get through this, we have each other, and this too shall pass!
our service area