As a General Laborer for The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati, you’ll be on a team that goes to customers’ homes to safely install high-quality foundation repair products and provide the customer with a remarkable experience. But that’s not all. You’ll also be impacting homeowners’ lives by solving the most serious issues with their home.
At The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati, we genuinely care about our employees. We want each employee to feel valued from day one and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves. We believe in providing training, growth, and opportunities to thrive. No experience is necessary; we will teach you what you need to know to expertly and confidently do your work, as well as advance to the level of running your own crew/team.
Here are highlights of what we provide you as part of team Basement Doctor:
· Hourly pay plus overtime, ranging from $40,000 to $60,000 annually.
· Travel per diem/paid hotel room when travel. (Travel does not happen often)
· Paid time off and paid holidays.
· Medical, dental, life, and vision insurance.
· Paid training & opportunities for professional growth.
· State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
· Year-round work.
· 401k up to 4% match
So you can be successful in the role, Here’s what we need from you.
· Preferably, a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
· Ability to walk, kneel and crawl with unrestricted lifting ability.
· Ability to travel Occasionally.
For more information about our company, please www.basementdoctorcincy.com. EOE
No Resume? No problem! Click here to fill out an application.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
our service area