The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati is looking to hire a highly motivated and positive Sales Manager for its growing team.
The person in this role will:
1) supervise all processes and personnel of the Sales Department;
2) formulate and establish proposed courses of action to remain the best and most successful in the industry;
3) enhance efficiencies within the company; and
4) increase company revenues.
The ideal candidate will have:
1) stable and verifiable sales and marketing management experience;
2) knowledge and experience in construction and foundation systems;
3) proficient computer skills;
4) strong verbal and written communication skills; and
5) the proven ability to motivate, guide, and direct a team to reach and even exceed business goals.
This candidate will also have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or a related field and at least ten years of experience in sales and/or marketing (preferably in a management position), or an equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record in sales and sales management.
The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati is the region's largest waterproofing, foundation repair, radon mitigation, and basement finishing contractor. We have a great family environment, allow for casual dress, and offer solid pay and benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit basementdoctorcincy.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please email your resume to [email protected] or submit the form below.
We are an equal opportunity employer
No Resume? No problem! Click here to fill out an application.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Diana Schowalter
Email: [email protected]
our service area